Saturday, March 1, 2008

Aleignment




There are moments in my life when I surprise myself. This experience is my reminder that life naturally holds an element of surprise. I surprise myself about how sensitive my outlook towards life shifts when such pleasant elements arise. For a great while I really didn't care to be surprised or have something unpredictable occur. I can see that during unpleasant moments that when I would think that such elements my life would be followed by some type of change. Natural change is to be expected, I enjoy changes in the seasons, weather and climate. Also I enjoy changes in scenery and my environment now and then, however there are elements of change which bring shock I think those are the real violent changes that gave me a sour taste for surprises. In looking into a topic I was curious about I was pleasantly reminded when the information basically fell into my lap that having this information is more than coincidental, probably serendipitous and pure luck. It was my answer by letting me know that I am in alignment! Wow! I surprised myself, even I asked my mom who reminded me of times when this wasn't the case. Therefore, I have a renewed sense of excitement that I am living my life in alignment and harmony!

No comments: